Getting to know a couple beforehand is very important to me. To that end, I like to have an initial meeting to see if we are a good match. If we are, then I try to meet with you as many times as we you would like. The average is three visits prior to your wedding date.
“If I'd known my wedding would be so much fun, I would have done it a long time ago. Our ceremony was such a wonderful combination of so many things. We are deeply thankful for your guidance, insight and open-mindedness. The pre counseling appointments really made me more assured that we were making the right choice for our lives. And you being our minister meant everything to our start in live.”
- Randy (of Randy and Page)
Our wedding was a memorable event in so many ways - with your invaluable direction, Craig and I we so happy. Your particular outlook and philosophy along with you encouragement set us on a path we would not have otherwise taken in developing that ceremony that we worked hard to make our own.”
- Lisa and Craig
“Thank you so much for the wonderful job you did at our wedding ceremony. Everything came together so well and we really appreciate how you helped us create a meaningful and personal ceremony.”
- Al and Thomas
- We would discuss such things as what is it that brings the two of you together?
- What is unique about your connection?
- How did you meet?
- What are some of the things that you share and enjoy doing together?
- The more that I get to know you, the more authentic and heartfelt will be the words that I say to you during your wedding ceremony.
- If you live outside of Central California, we can correspond by e-mail. SKYPE or telephone. Along with weddings in Carmel, Carmel Valley, Big Sur, Monterey, Pacific Grove and the Monterey Peninsula. I perform many weddings in the Santa Cruz, Los Gatos, San Francisco Bay Area, Napa and Lake Tahoe. I have travel to many clients as far away as New York, Seattle, San Diego, London, Nambia and Mozambique.
"Your incredibly personal and loving commitment to our ceremony. The whole wedding experience was better than we imagined. Everyone felt connected by the end and many said it was the best ceremony they have ever witnessed.”
- Kathy (of Kathy and Bruce)
We loved having Rev. Mancuso, she was a ray of light in a very tense day. She made our day fun and relaxed" - Julie and Sean
"You made our wedding absolutely perfect. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You pulled it all together in such a heartfelt way." - Jessica and Peter
"When we first met you, we immediately liked your style and your desire to get to know us so that our ceremony was personable. You couldn't have done a better job - it was just what we had envisioned. We received so many compliments from our friends about how wonderful they thought the ceremony was and how beautiful your voice sounded in the courtyard. Many people said it was the most beautiful wedding that they had ever been to. Thank you for the care you showed in preparing us for this day, and for the time you took to get to know us."
- Brandon and Keri
"Beautiful Gabrielle. Thank you so much for an incredibly enlightened, lovely, open, connecting, loving, conscious ceremony. We truly appreciate your giving and humor."
- Georgia, mother of Patti